Monday, August 8, 2011

Aji Santoso Remembering Rusdy Bahalwan



Malang - The late Rusdy Bahalwan known as one of the cool-handed coach who had spawned a number of great players. Aji Santoso, who now follow in his footsteps, is one of them. This is a pinch of Aji memories of his mentor's.
Indonesia Football grieving. One of the players and legendary coach passed away Rusdy Bahalwan to the Creator, Sunday (08/07/2011) night after nearly seven years battling her illness.
One who is Aji Santoso feel lost. While still playing, Aji is the "representative" of Rusdy Bahalwan when the late deal Persebaya.
One achievement was ushered Rusdy "pickpocket Ijo" champions Indonesia in 1997. It was the last time a team of "Hero City" won the coaches handled the original Surabaya.


Three seasons under the tutelage Rusdy, Aji Santoso shared stories about his mentor them. Here's an interview with coach Persebaya detiksport 1927 by phone, Monday (08/08/2011) morning GMT.
Pak Aji impression on Mr. Rusdy Bahalwan?What is clear I may as well man football in Indonesia and Surabaya in particular loss of one of the legends of football. Insha Allah in the death of a good time, in the month of fasting. What I look up from Mas Rusdy is the first of its proximity to the players. He can be a friend of parents, so that players respect. The second was his coach devout worship. After the exercise, perhaps when the player was eating, he gave a little speech about religion.
Be told about those times Mr. Aji playing under the tutelage of Mr. Rusdy?I trained his three seasons at Persebaya, while the national team in 1998. I have a strong bond with Mas Rusdy. Persebaya time champion trainer in 1997 Rusdy Mas, my captain. We were so close emotional ties. Incidentally time playing Mas Rusdy and I are both left-back. I can say his arm.
What kind of training style Rusdy sir?Mas Rusdy is the coach as a cool, calm, and not aggressive in providing instruction. The instructions he gave a very simple, whether it's about the movement of players would even verbally. I was comfortable, very clear instructions.He always gave good motivation when the team in a leading position or miss. He always said that the team can appear calm, confident, daring to play the balls down. When left behind, he said the chances of winning were still there, should be confident to win.
Is the style of current train Pak Aji also influenced the style of Sir Rusdy train?Yes of course the character train each person is different. But the many facets that I took from Mr. Rusdy, both in terms of coaching and life. In coaching is how to unite the characters of different players. The team that dealt him always conducive. Being in life, he was the coach of devout worship, patient, and can understand the willingness of players.


No comments:

Post a Comment