Beto, who previously was rumored to be joining the FC, had arrived in Jayapura and began practicing with the players other Persipura. Former players Persijap Jepara had played for 10 minutes by coach Jacksen F. Tiago
while Persipura beat one of the local team in a test match at the Stadium Mandala Jayapura on Wednesday (24/08/2011) afternoon.
Told reporters, Beto admitted very excited to re-invigorate the team's red-black. He was very grateful for the trust the coach and management gave him a second chance to strengthen this 2010/2011 ISL champions.
"I thank the management and coaches who still believe in me and giving me the opportunity to return to the team who had raised my name since joining several years ago," said Beto.
"I am also happy to be back to my old club. Moreover, my friends all welcome me with joy," said the striker who had time to strengthen the Persipura in the period 2007-2010 this.
Beto added, he had no serious injury that had bothered membelitnya last season. However, due to competition vacation is too long, he's not back 100 percent fit.
"However, I'm sure after some practice I can restore my performance. I will make every effort to provide the best for Persipura next season," he promised.
No comments:
Post a Comment