Solo - Although not in a position to play favorites, Bambang Pamungkas successfully scored two goals against the Palestinians. Problem is, he admitted no problem and ready to play wherever the coach's instructions.When Indonesia berujicoba national team with the Palestinians on Monday (8/22/2011) night, Bambang derived as a starter by coach Wim Rijsbergen. He also took over as captain of the team 'Garuda'.
Numbered 20 was successful players contributed two of the four goal victory Indonesia. "One thing that is nice to be back to the first eleven. I worked hard in training to go back there. And when I had the chance, today I am quite happy with my game," said bepe told reporters after the game.
"At the beginning of the game, I was a little nervous because some time had lost the position because I am not used to play there. But, with the help of colleagues, I can restore my confidence and find my games," he said.
By Rijsbergen, players Persija was mounted slightly behind Cristian Gonzalez. While the ideal position of Bambang is the target man.
"As a player, I am a soldier. That is, I'm ready to play anywhere. The coach knows what is best for this team," Bambang said when asked about his position.
"It is not my actual position. But, my principles, I always try to give you the best. Whether it's from the field, bench, or as a spectator. I'll try my best for this team."
"No word enjoy or not enjoy. But, I'm just trying to do my duty here," he added.
No comments:
Post a Comment