Detiksport/Resha Pratama
Rijsbergen was appointed after the administration of PSSI Alfred Riedl is now removed from his position as coach. The appointment is somewhat surprising, until Rijsbergen own national team could not train on the first day of practice because of his affairs with the management of PSSI has not been settled.
The first exercise was led by Rahmat Darmawan, while Rijsbergen just watching from the sidelines while occasionally talking to Rahmad.
When questioned by reporters about his new signing is it true for the two 2014 World Cup qualifiers, Wim denied.
"Oh, no. I do not contracted for two games. I have a contract for two years. Not just two games," he said.
"But, for me it's not too important. If I enjoy it, maybe I will be forever here and not coming back. Maybe I'll be here for a long time," he continued.
Problems of this contract also had a problem when PSSI fired Riedl. PSSI said Riedl only have personal contracts with Nirwan Bakrie, while the coach calls the official contract with the federation.
Meylan Fredy Ismawan - detiksport
No comments:
Post a Comment