Detiksport/Resha Pratama
Jakarta - Boaz Solossa appear impressive, Cristian Gonzalez contributed two goals and scored a beautiful Nasuha Muhammad. Although some players performed brilliantly, coach Wim Rijsbergen chose not to flatter the individual players.
Although made of anxiety, Indonesia managed to reap the 4-3 victory over Turkmenistan in the second leg of the 2014 World Cup qualification. Plus the result 1-1 in the first meeting, Firman Utina cs deserve a ticket to the next round.
At the Bung Karno Main Stadium, the appearance of 'Red and White Squad' is very impressive especially in the first round. Gonzalez had two goals superior to bring Indonesia, before the score changed to 3-0 after Nasuha break the opponent's goal from long distance.
Also invited the admiration of the game is Boaz. Relying on speed and ball skills are very good though he several times to spread the threat to the opposing goal.
Although many of the players who appear impressive, coach Rijsbergen chose not to give special praise to them. According to the victory gained is the work of the entire team.
"I do not want to mention who is playing best. I just wanted to discuss the team's performance. I would never discuss individual players," Rijsbergen said in a press conference after the match.
"So, I will not mention specific names. This is the hard work of the 26 players that have been fighting for this victory," he continued.
Related dependency on the Word team Utina as a playmaker, the Dutchman called if the squad is still difficult to find players with equal ability. Therefore, the future he will be looking for other players to be drawn into the squad.
"Later, after the league started, we will certainly do the scouting. When we have more players, then there will be competition among the players. When I came, I did not have much time to find players. Therefore, we only develop a team that has been there, "the completion.
No comments:
Post a Comment